Disclosure: When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network
Whether you’ve done a first aid course before or not, we’re sure you’ll get something out of this, as we cover things like:
* The main injuries and causes of illness for travelling families
* The first aid skills that everyone should know
* Additional training requirements for families with small children
* Limitations in the current Provide First Aid course (skills, equipment, & outdated practice)
* Why you should have two separate first aid kits, and
* The must have items that you should have in your first aid kit
Cam Johnson has 15 years’ experience as a paramedic in both Australia and the US, and over 20 years with the ADF.
Jo Salter is Registered Nurse, with over 20 years as a military medic which includes operational experience.