If you think you can’t afford to do a lap of Australia, then this interview may provide some inspiration!
We’re joined by Chloe from Bush’n it on a Budget, who have built a large Facebook following around their ability to live the life of their dreams on $500 per week.
In this episode we cover things like:
– How to avoid the biggest expenses
– What initial investment is required to be able to free camp while having enough to power to run appliances (like washing machines)
– What their biggest costs are
– Tips on saving money without missing out on attractions, and
– A breakdown of their expenses