“We think we’ve saved somewhere between $20,000 to $30,000 per year, over the last 3 years, because of house sitting”
It’s not just the savings. It’s the places.
Today’s guest is Karen King, of worldschoolingcentral.com. With her family of 4, they have travelled the world, and are now up to 37-38 house sits in this time.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How having a family isn’t a problem, it’s their ‘secret weapon’
- Top tips to be a successful applicant
- House sitting etiquette
- Homeowner tips if you’re going to use a house sitter, and
- All the amazing places it’s taken them!
- Join Karen’s Komodo Adventure in April 2019!
FREEBIE ->WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOUSE SITTING??? As a special bonus for our listeners, Karen has been AWESOME and is giving away a copy of her Housesitting-Quick-Start-Guide (click here!)
Don’t forget… check out Family Friendly House Sitters, the only family focused house sitting community!
This article may contain affiliate links, where we may earn a small amount of commission at no cost to you.